The Australian Libertarian Society’s Annual Friedman Conference is the largest free market conference in the Asia-Pacific region, and the high point of the Australian liberty calendar.
The 2016 Conference will be held in at the stylish Aerial function centre in Sydney on May 13-16. Over 300 activists, thought leaders, business representatives, and political influencers will hear from some of the best speakers from not just Australia, but around the world.
Conference Speakers Include:
- Senator David Leyonhjelm, Liberal Democratic Senator for NSW
- Trevor Burris from the Cato Institute
- Former Cabinet Minister of the Sarkozy French Government, Herve Novelli
- The Hon Dom Perrottet MP, NSW Minister for Finance
- John Osborn, Director of Economics, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- North Korean escapee and best selling author, Yeonmi-Park
- Outgoing Australian Human Rights Commissioner Tim Wilson
- Professor Sinclair Davidson from the Institute for Public Affairs
And many more!
The highlight of the conference will be the presentation of the Annual Liberty Awards at the Gala Dinner on Saturday night.
We look forward to you seeing you in Sydney!